High-fat ESL or ultra-pasteurized milk has 3% fat. Rapid digestion and conversion into energy is one of the characteristics of ESL or milk fat and can be considered as a very good food source for daily energy for those with daily activities.
Due to our constant concern as parents to provide healthy food for children, it is recommended that we use the high-fat ESL milk in various meals on a daily basis in order for them to grow and strengthen their bones, get enough amount of daily energy and improve their immune system.
A friendly suggestion from Ramak: You can go directly to a page full of excitement, colors and cool drinks for all seasons by clicking on “Ramak ESL milk” right now!
Characteristics of Ramak ESL high-fat milk:
Here are some of the amazing properties of Ramak ESL (ultra-pasteurized) milk:
Ramak ESL milk helps control appetite
Milk strengthens bones and teeth
Improves heart health
The best and worst time to consume Ramak ESL high-fat milk:
- The fresh and delicious Ramak ESL milk as a valuable source of nutrients, can be chosen to consume as a main healthy food in all meals. Here are some examples:
- Consumption of Ramak ESL milk at night, before going to bed, leads to a comfortable and restful sleep.
- Consumption of Ramak ESL milk in the morning eliminates lethargy, boredom and increases learning abilities.
- Consumption of Ramak ESL milk as a midmorning or evening snack can help to compensate for the body’s lost water, increase energy and freshness.
- Drinking milk at lunch is not recommended.
Consumption amount of Ramak ESL high-fat milk for each person:
- Children under seven years: one and a half to two glasses per day
- Boys at puberty: three glasses per day
- Girls at the same age: two and a half glasses per day
- Adults and the elderly: two glasses per day
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women: three and a half to four glasses per day