In the production of this product, ultrafiltration or ultrafiltration technology is used, which has replaced traditional methods. In this method, the quality of the product in terms of milk proteins, especially water-soluble proteins, is much higher than salt water cheeses, and due to the use of special filters during the process, the loss of proteins and fats is prevented, and therefore the value The diet of cheeses produced with ultrafiltration technology is higher than traditional cheeses and salt water. Also, in the production of this product, the process of double pasteurization is used, which as a result, the process of microbial healing of milk with a higher quality is performed.
Characteristics of Ramak White cheese:
- Made with the best raw material (fresh and high quality cow’s milk)
- Produced with the advanced Ultra Filtration technology
- Contains 12% protein, the protein quality of this product is completely preserved due to the use of UF technology which prevents protein loss.
- The nutritional value of the product is higher than traditional and brined cheeses
- Has its own pure and original taste
- Low salt content compared to other white cheeses
- Cheese has the highest amount of protein among dairy products (protein is involved in building muscle tissue and keeping vital functions of the body, the quality of proteins in this cheese is completely preserved due to the use of UF technology and prevention of their loss.)
- Cheese contains a type of protein that has positive effects on bones and joint tissue and has a great contribution in the treatment of degenerative diseases of the “muscular” and “skeletal” systems
- Contains phosphorus, which is involved in the growth and repair of body tissues
- Contains water-soluble vitamins B12-B1-B2-B6
- Contains fat-soluble vitamins A – D – E
- Contains calcium, which is effective in the formation and strength of bones and dental health
- Effective for blood clotting, wound healing and maintaining normal blood pressure.
- Prevents cancer cells
- Prevents diabetes
- People who consume a minimum of 40 grams of cheese a day have a lower risk of heart disease than others.
Suitable time to consume Ramak White cheese:
- Consumption of Ramak White cheese at night causes “better absorption of calcium” and has a great beneficial effect on the bones, calms the “nervous system” and increases the quality of sleep.
- Consumption of Ramak White cheese as an evening meal, causes better digestion of food. adding cheese to vegetables in a salad or having cheese with watermelon can be a very good option as a snack.
- Consumption of Ramak White cheese in the morning, due to rapid digestion, is immediately converted into energy and is considered a good food source to provide the energy to begin a good day.