Ramak low-fat probiotic yogurt contains only 1.4% fat. Products containing probiotics should be stored at refrigerated temperature (4-6 ° C) to maintain the function of these microorganisms. The nutritional value of probiotic yogurts is higher than regular yogurts, and consumption of this type of yogurt increases the body’s immune defenses. Because probiotic bacteria are beneficial, they are abundant in this type of yogurt. This yogurt is a rich source of calcium, potassium and vitamins B2 and B12 and contains large amounts of beneficial microorganisms. The minimum number of active probiotic cells per gram of this yogurt is 1,000,000. This type of yogurt is in the group of pot-set yogurts.
Features of Ramak dairy products:
– Using the best type of raw material (fresh cow’s milk)
– Has the desired texture and taste
– Contains water-soluble vitamins
– Vitamin B1 ← strengthens the nervous system and helps burn sugar in the body
– Vitamin B12 ← effective in producing blood cells and strengthening the nervous system
- Contains calcium which is effective in the formation and strength of bones and dental health.