For many years, a particular type of shirazi cheese has been produced in the southern regions of Iran. In this product, unpasteurized milk is used. To begin the procedure, yeast is added to cow’s milk immediately after milking and then after creating a clot, it enters brine (salted water). Though this type of cheese has been very popular among the people, with the advancement of medical science, it became clear that the agent of chronic malaria and tuberculosis are transmitted through raw milk, and on the other hand, they can be easily eliminated by pasteurization heat. so the consumption of this type of cheese when traditionally produced is not approved at all. Ramak shirazi cheese has the same old familiar taste but without the risk of dangerous diseases.
In the production of shiraz cheese, raw milk is concentrated after the pasteurization process and is produced while maintaining the maximum amount of its proteins. That is why Shiraz cheese offers the fresh taste of milk in the form of a fresh and appetizing cheese to the consumer.
Characteristics of Ramak Shiraz cheese:
- Made with the best raw material (fresh and high-quality cow’s milk)
- Contains 12% protein, the quality of Ramak probiotic white cheese proteins is completely preserved due to the use of UF technology and prevention of their loss.
- Contains a significant amount of lactose (lactose plays an important role in gastrointestinal physiology: it helps absorbing some substances such as calcium, increases bowel movements, etc.)
- Cheese has the highest amount of protein among dairy products (protein is involved in building muscle tissue and keeping vital functions of the body)
Cheese contains a protein that has positive effects on bones and joint tissue and has a great contribution in the treatment of degenerative diseases of the “muscular” and “skeletal” systems
- Contains phosphorus, which is involved in the growth and repair of body tissues
Contains water-soluble vitamins B12-B1-B2-B6
Contains fat-soluble vitamins A – D – E
- Contains calcium, which is effective in the formation and strength of bones and dental health
- Effective for blood clotting, wound healing and maintaining normal blood pressure.
- Prevents cancer cells
- Prevents diabetes
- People who consume a minimum of 40 grams of cheese a day have a lower risk of heart disease than others.
Suitable time to consume Shiraz cheese:
Consumption of Ramak’s Shiraz cheese at night causes “better absorption of calcium” and has a great positive effect on the bones and calms the “nervous system” and increases the quality of sleep.
Consumption of this type of Ramak cheese as an evening meal, causes better digestion of food, adding cheese to a vegetable salad or having it with watermelon can be a very good option as a snack.
Consumption of Ramak’s Shiraz cheese in the morning, due to rapid digestion, immediately turns into energy and is considered a good food source to provide energy at the beginning of the day.
Consumption amount of Shirazi cheese:
Daily consumption of 2 to 4 units is recommended for all.