At Ramak, we are looking for the health and satisfaction of consumers, so this time for their convenience, the delicious carton packed cheese is offered in a different container with lid, called the Baf cheese, which has a unique texture that can be cut and also easily spread, so it can be used on any type of bread.
- Made with the best raw material (fresh and high-quality cow’s milk)
- Produced with the world’s advanced technologies
- Contains 12% protein, the quality of proteins in this product is completely preserved due to the use of appropriate technology and prevention of their loss.
- The nutritional value of the product is higher than traditional and brine cheeses.
- Has its own pure and original taste
- Cheese has the highest amount of protein among dairy products (protein is involved in building muscle tissue and keeping vital functions of the body, the quality of proteins in Ramak Probiotic White cheese is completely preserved due to the use of UF technology and prevention of their loss.)
Cheese contains a type of protein that has positive effects on bones and joint tissue and has a great contribution in the treatment of degenerative diseases of the “muscular” and “skeletal” systems
- Contains phosphorus, which is involved in the growth and repair of body tissues
Contains water-soluble vitamins B12-B1-B2-B6
Contains fat-soluble vitamins A – D – E
- Contains calcium, which is effective in the formation and strength of bones and dental health
- Effective for blood clotting, wound healing and maintaining normal blood pressure.
- Prevents cancer cells
- Prevents diabetes
- People who consume a minimum of 40 grams of cheese a day have a lower risk of heart disease than others.
Suitable time to consume Ramak Baf cheese:
Consumption of Ramak Baf cheese at night causes “better absorption of calcium” and has a great and beneficial effect on the bones, calms the “nervous system” and increases the quality of sleep.
Consumption of Ramak Baf cheese as an evening meal, causes better digestion of food, adding cheese to vegetables as a salad or having cheese with watermelon can be a very good option as a snack.
Consumption of Ramak Baf cheese in the morning, due to its rapid digestion, is immediately converted into energy and is considered a good food source to provide energy at the beginning of the day.
Consumption amount of Ramak Baf cheese:
Daily consumption of 2 to 4 units is recommended for all.