High-fat milk (UHT) contains 3% fat. The calcium and vitamin D in milk improve the formation and strength of bones and the health of teeth. It also plays an important role in building muscle tissue and vital functions of the body due to its protein content.
Due to mothers’ concerns about providing healthy food for their children, it is recommended to use Ramak UHT high-fat milk in different meals on a daily basis in order for their beloved children to grow and strengthen their bones, get daily energy and improve their immune system.
A friendly suggestion from Ramak: You can go directly to a page full of excitement, colors and cool drinks for all seasons by clicking on “Ramak high-fat milk” right now!
Health benefits of milk:
- Here are some of the amazing benefits of Ramak UHT milk:
- Helps to control appetite
- Milk strengthens bones and teeth
- Prevents diabetes
- Improves heart health
The best and worst time to consume Ramak high-fat UHT milk UHT:
- The fresh and delicious UHT milk counts as a valuable food item, which could be chosen for all meals as a main healthy food. Here are some examples:
- Consumption of Ramak UHT milk at night, before going to bed, leads to a comfortable and restful sleep.
- Consumption of Ramak UHT milk in the morning eliminates lethargy, boredom and increases learning abilities.
- Consuming Ramak UHT milk as a midmorning or evening snack can help to compensate for the body’s lost water, increase energy and vitality.
- Drinking milk at lunch is not recommended (especially for children because it reduces the appetite and also reduces the absorption of iron and zinc in meat products)
Consumption amount of Ramak UHT high-fat milk per person:
- Children under seven years: one and a half to two glasses per day
- Boys at puberty: three glasses per day
- Girls at the same age: two and a half glasses per day
- Adults and the elderly: two glasses per day
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women: three and a half to four glasses per day