This cheese is one of Ramak’s brand-new and beneficial products that has been prepared and marketed in order to help healthy nutrition and high nutritional value. It should be noted that the double protein and calcium in this cheese is obtained through the natural concentration of milk. Due to more protein and a direct effect on the growth and strength of bone and muscle tissue due to the double calcium in this product, along with its low fat and special taste, 2-Jo has made a lot of fans among consumers of labneh cheeses.
Because of the smooth and spreadable texture, this type of cheese has the ability to be spread on different breads or even used in various meals. This product is the first cheese with twice the calcium and protein produced in Iran, which is also approved by the Iranian Nutrition Association.
Characteristics of Labneh 2-Jo cheese:
- Twice as much calcium and protein as other labneh and cream cheeses, obtained naturally with condensing milk
- High satiety ability due to more protein
- Less fat than other labneh and cream cheeses
- Excellent and convenient taste
- Suitable for bone and muscle strength
- Suitable for all family members
Best time to consume Labneh 2-Jo cheese:
- This cheese can be consumed at any time of the day (breakfast, appetizer, snack and even after a meal).
Consumption amount of Labneh 2-Jo cheese:
- The amount of calcium in each share (every 30 grams) of 2-Jo cheese is 99 mg, which with the daily consumption of this cheese provides a large share of the calcium needed by the body.
- The daily requirement of calcium for teenagers at the growth age is 1300 mg.
- The recommended daily amount of calcium for men and women between the ages of 19 and 50 is 1,000 mg.
- The daily requirement for women over 50 is 1,200 mg. With age, the amount of calcium absorbed in the digestive system decreases. This is why older people need more calcium.