UHT banana milk contains 2% fat. The calcium and vitamin D in milk help build and strengthen bones and keep teeth healthy, and the protein content helps build muscle tissue and maintain vital functions in the body.
Due to mothers’ concerns about providing healthy food for their children, it is recommended to use Ramak UHT milk in different meals on a daily basis in order for the children to grow and strengthen the bones, provide daily energy for their body and also improve the immune system. Research shows that the digestion and absorption of fruit milk such as banana milk, cocoa milk and… happens easier in the digestive tract, so people who have difficulty digesting milk can also use the benefits of flavored milks.
A friendly suggestion from Ramak: You can go directly to a page full of excitement, colors and cool drinks for all seasons by just clicking on “Ramak UHT Banana Milk.
Benefits of Banana milk:
Here are some of the amazing benefits of Ramak UHT Banana milk:
Helps to control appetite
Improves heart health
Consumption of Ramak UHT banana milk provides the body with the energy it needs, especially for children and students, increases learning abilities, mental concentration and functions.
Banana milk lowers blood pressure in people with high blood pressure due to its potassium content (each of these will be a link to Elders & Kids blog)
Due to the necessary minerals and vitamins it contains, especially calcium and B vitamins, drinking banana milk strengthens the nervous system and relieves depression and stress.
The best and worst time to consume UHT Banana milk:
- The fresh and delicious Ramak UHT Banana milk counts as a valuable food item, which can be chosen to consume as a main healthy food in all meals. Here are some examples:
- Consumption of Ramak UHT Banana Milk in the morning eliminates lethargy, boredom and increases learning abilities.
- Consuming Ramak UHT banana milk as a midmorning or evening snack can help replenish body’s lost water, increase energy and vitality.
- Note that children, adults or pregnant women who do not like the taste of milk or its white color can use flavored milks, especially banana milk, which encourages them to drink more milk.
- Drinking milk at lunch is not recommended (especially for children because it reduces appetite and also reduces the absorption of iron and zinc in meat products)
Ramak UHT milk consumption per person:
- Athletes can safely use this product
- It is useful for providing vitamin D and bone health for children
- It should not be consumed too much for children