The semi-fat ESL or ultra-pasteurized milk has 2.5% fat. A glass of semi-fat ESL milk has only 90 calories and can protect you from getting overweight. Also, the protein in Ramak ESL semi-fat milk is considered as a very good food source for daily energy supply.
Due to the common concerns of getting overweight caused by consumption of high-calorie products, we can safely recommend the use of ESL semi-fat milk for various meals on a daily basis, for bone growth and strength, daily energy supply and improvement of the immune system.
A friendly suggestion from Ramak: You can go directly to a page full of excitement, colors and cool drinks for all seasons by clicking on “Ramak ESL milk” right now!
Benefits of Ramak ESL semi-fat milk:
- Here are some of the amazing benefits of Ramak ESL semi-fat milk:
- Helps you lose weight
- Strengthens bones and teeth
- Helps prevent diabetes
- Compensates for body dehydration
The best and worst time to consume Ramak ESL semi-fat milk:
- The fresh and delicious Ramak ESL milk as a valuable source of nutrients, can be chosen to consume as a main healthy food in all meals. Here are some examples:
- Consumption of Ramak ESL semi-fat milk at night, before going to bed, leads to a comfortable and restful sleep.
- Consumption of Ramak ESL semi-fat milk in the morning eliminates lethargy, boredom and increases learning abilities.
- Consumption of Ramak ESL semi-fat milk as a midmorning or evening snack can help to compensate for the body’s lost water, increase energy and freshness.
- Drinking milk at lunch is not recommended.
- Consumption amount of Ramak ESL semi-fat milk for each person:
- Inaccurate data!