Probiotics are living organisms that are very good for the health of the body, especially boosting the immune system and digestion. Beneficial and active bacteria in Ramak Probiotic yogurt, which is rarely found in other foods, tolerate stomach acid and reache the intestines, where it fights pathogenic bacteria. In the current situation and due to the outbreak of Corona-virus, the consumption of Ramak Probiotic yogurts is highly recommended, because these products, by preventing the effects of diseases, increase the body’s immune system and kill harmful intestinal bacteria.
Pot-set probiotic yogurt:
Ramak Probiotic yogurt is produced from a combination of fresh cow’s milk, natural starters and probiotic bacteria (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium). Ramak Probiotic yogurt falls into two categories: low fat 1.4% fat and high fat 3% fat.
Benefits of Probiotic yogurt:
- Ramak Probiotic yogurt, if consumed for two weeks as part of a balanced diet, occasionally resolves superficial stomach problems such as (bloating, gastric reflux, infectious diarrhea, diarrhea due to antibiotics, inflammatory bowel disease, indigestion). Other benefits of Ramak probiotic yogurt include the following:
- Improve the immune system
- Compensation for antibiotic damage to the body
- Reduction of intestinal inflammation due to surgery
- Improve the ability to digest food
- Improves lactose intolerance
- Increase the overall health of the body, especially the uterus health
- Skin freshness
- Reduces depression
- Helps better absorption of B vitamins
Best time to consume Probiotic yogurt:
- Probiotic yogurts can be consumed at any time of the day along with main dish or as a snack.
Consumption amount of Probiotic yogurt:
- Children under seven years old: one cup (225 grams) per day
- Adults and the elderly: two cups of 225 grams per day