Ramak cream cheese is obtained through a natural process of fermenting fresh and high-quality milk. Due to its lovely taste and good nutritional value, it has many fans among consumers in different age groups and across the country. This product is also full of energy and suitable for children and people with high physical activity. Since this cheese has a very mild taste and low salinity, it can also be used in baking. Due to its soft texture, it spreads easily on breads, and it also has high amounts of protein, calcium, phosphorus and a variety of vitamins. To produce this cheese, some cream is added to the milk in the process, so the taste of the final product is creamy. This cheese is a great choice to give an energetic start to the day.
Characteristics of Cream cheese :
- A good source of vitamin A
- Rich in energy
- Low lactose (suitable for people who are allergic to milk lactose)
- Possible to use in cooking a variety of foods
- Tasty, delicious product with high nutritional value
Best time to consume cream cheese:
- Most cheeses can be consumed at any time of the day (breakfast, as an appetizer, a snack or even right after a meal), But cream cheese is not recommended for dinner due to its higher fat content than other cheeses.
Consumption amount of cream cheese:
- Due to the high amounts of protein, calcium, phosphorus and a variety of vitamins, daily consumption helps to provide the nutrients needed by the body.