The sliced toast cheese is a delicious product made from fresh cow’s milk that can be used warm or cold (suitable for use in a variety of sandwiches). This cheese does not stretch and does not become watery after heating, so it is very suitable for preparing all kinds of sandwiches. Sliced toast cheese is completely softened by heat and tastes good when added to bread and other sandwich ingredients. This product should be stored at refrigerator temperature.
Characteristics of Sliced toast cheese:
- Contains protein, carbohydrates, fats, sodium, potassium, calcium and vitamin A
- Can be used for a variety of foods and sandwiches
- Soft texture and ideal taste
Best time to consume sliced toast cheese:
- Sliced toast cheese can be eaten hot or cold at any time of the day (morning, noon and night).
Consumption amount of sliced toast cheese:
- Due to having compounds such as protein, carbohydrates, fats, sodium, potassium, calcium and vitamin A, it helps a lot to provide energy and meet the body’s needs for micronutrients, which can be different depending on the body condition of each person.