This cheese is made from fresh sheep’s milk, which makes it have a very special taste and a porous texture. After the production, Lighvan cheese is stored in brine and delivered to consumers the same way. The relatively high percentage of fat in Lighvan cheese makes the cheese rather soft.
Cheese benefits :
- Cheese has the highest amount of protein among dairy products (protein is involved in building muscle tissue and keeping vital functions of the body, the quality of proteins in this cheese is completely preserved due to the use of UF technology and prevention of their loss.)
- Cheese contains a type of protein that has positive effects on bones and joint tissue and has a great contribution in the treatment of degenerative diseases of the “muscular” and “skeletal” systems
- Contains phosphorus, which is involved in the growth and repair of body tissues
- Contains water-soluble vitamins B12-B1-B2-B6
- Contains fat-soluble vitamins A – D – E
- Contains calcium, which is effective in the formation and strength of bones and dental health
- Effective for blood clotting, wound healing and maintaining normal blood pressure.
- Prevents cancer cells
- Prevents diabetes
- People who consume a minimum of 40 grams of cheese a day have a lower risk of heart disease than others.
Suitable time to consume Ramak Lighvan cheese :
- Consumption of Ramak Lighvan cheese at night causes “better absorption of calcium” and has a great positive effect on the bones, calms the “nervous system” and increases the quality of sleep.
- Consumption of Ramak Lighvan cheese as an evening meal causes better digestion of food. Adding cheese to vegetables as a salad or having cheese with watermelon can be a very good option as a snack.
- Consumption of Ramak Lighvan cheese in the morning, due to its rapid digestion, is immediately converted into energy and is considered a suitable food source to provide energy at the beginning of the day.
Consumption amount of Ramak Lighvan cheese :
- Daily consumption of 2 to 4 units is recommended for all.